Find your dream job here!
UI / UX Designer - Growth
Published: 2021-10-14 | Last Application Date: 2022-04-02 | Average salary for Web designer ~38 600 kr38600SEK | Job Type: Heltidfull time
At Voi, we are shaping cities for people, reducing pollution and breaking traffic gridlock across Europe. Our mission is to provide sustainable and inclusive last-mile mobility solutions, enabling people to move freely while at the same time enabling cities to reach their 2030 climate goals. By creating networks of shared electric vehicles around city centers we provide an affordable, fossil-free and exhilarating way of traveling.
Imagine your design improving sustainable last mile transportation for cities all over Europe. We believe in setting the user first in all aspects of development. To do so, using a spicy blend of great UI/UX together with a powerful backend is key to making Voi the number one choice for Micromobility throughout Europe.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI/WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
As our next UI/UX designer at Voi you’ll get the opportunity to shape and build out how we do user research, prototyping and user testing as part of a diverse group of designers.
This specific role will support Voi’s Growth Business unit which has the purpose to bring in more users and make them stay by creating a smooth onboarding experience together with a wider range of payment methods.
- Work with the team to understand user needs, business requirements and iterate through all stages of the UX design process to deliver world-class user experiences
- Improve on, and execute user research across the organisation
- Contribute to new design initiatives that support the design team as a whole
- Work closely with the Head of UX, engineers, Product Managers and designers to prioritize work based on OKRs and identified user needs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Being friendly and creative, and always curious to learn something new and try new things
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can work with several hypothesis in parallel
- Knowing how to separate the important from the superficial, and how to prioritize ruthlessly when needed
- A natural collaborator that can bring out the best in a diverse group of people
- Good ability to see the holistic, physical + digital experience of our customers, in order to emphasize with their needs and struggles
- Confident communicator, creating engagement and understanding through visual designs as well as written and orally.
WHAT WILL SUPPORT YOU ALONG THE WAY
- 3+ years of UX design experience cross-platforms such as Web, Android, iOS.
- Professional level English
- Skilled in choosing the right tool for the job: whiteboarding, paper prototypes, clickable wireframes or pixel-perfect designs
- Have worked in different types of agile workflows in a cross-functional team
- Technical skills: User interviewing, wireframing, lo- and hifi prototyping, usability testing, presenting
- Skilled in anyone of Xd, Sketch, Figma or a similar tool
- Experience in working with an app within different payments solutions is considered as a big plus
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application and a requirement to be considered for this role.
Micromobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. We build everything in-house and as a designer you’ll have the opportunity to work with the app, hardware and product development - Whatever you’re interested in, we have a team for it.
Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- €300 Annual health contribution
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible hours
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. By partnering with cities and local communities across Europe, we aim to provide a more sustainable and fun alternative to established modes of transportation. We have over 6 million users across 70+ cities and firmly believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities. Our offices and warehouses are spread across 11 different countries, hosting over 700 employees from 60+ nationalities.
Voi is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience. We look forward to getting to know you!
Available Jobs i Stockholm