Find your dream job here!
Senior Programmer - with an interest in Rust
Published: 2021-11-19 | Last Application Date: 2022-05-08 | Average salary for Programmers, mobile games ~46 300 kr46300SEK | Job Type: Heltidfull time
Resolution Games is a VR/AR studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all - from gamers to non-gamers alike. We are looking for an experienced Programmer with a keen interest in Rust to join our talented team.
What you’ll do
This is a great chance for you to become an essential part of a talented team that works on creating social games that everyone can enjoy. Your first game is a project that uses Rust, and where you will get the opportunity to work in a small team, with short development phases where collaboration is key.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement gameplay and support systems features in VR & AR games
- Work with other disciplines to implement graphics, animations, and audio
- Foresee and solve technical problems for you and your team
- Create technical designs and implement solutions
- Implement code that is performant on low spec devices like Oculus Quest
- Design and implement solutions that can be shared with other projects in the company
- Develop well-structured and high-performance code of high quality
- Provide technical support and mentor more junior members of staff
Who you are
- Extensive working experience as a programmer
- Considerable experience from working in a cross-functional team with game development
- Experience in programming for mobile platforms
- Knowledge of Rust, C# and/or Unity
Nice to have
- Experience of Perforce and Git
- Experience with network- & server programming would be a plus
- Experience of working with VR is a plus, as well as a passion for anything visual computing-related
Please note - We believe in a flat organisation, so internally we tend not to use more than our functional skillset as job titles. That is, "programmer", "3D artist", "producer", or the like. We hope you feel the same way.
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.
Available Jobs i Stockholm