Find your dream job here!
Motion Graphics Designer
Published: 2021-05-26 | Last Application Date: 2021-11-12 | Average salary for Graphic Designer ~36 500 kr36500SEK | Job Type: Heltidfull time
As our Motion Graphics Designer you’ll be part of our Creative Content Team, surrounded by talented colleagues and at the center of one of the fastest-growing fashion e-commerce brands!
You will create and design motion assets for our social channels, web and video. As our motion graphic designer you will work across all channels and develop new assets based on our identity and visual world.
- Select video footage, audio and combine with graphics, colors, animation and typography.
- Design and create motion graphics for video deliverables across different channels.
- Set best practices and help create motion guidelines for design together with the rest of the Creative Team.
- Collaborate with team members across all parts of the organisation.
- Create video concepts to tell a story following brand tone of voice and visual identity
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Work with art director and copywriter to create video assets that are part of 360 campaigns, following message, scope and objectives
Your Skills & Past
- 1+ years of experience as motion graphic designer, preferable within agencies and motion focused studios
- Previous experience with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experienced in designing motion and animation for a range of channels and audiences
- Highly structured and keen attention to detail
- Able to adapt to a new tone of voice and visual style and use it to tell a story
- Conceptual and visual ability
- Strong understanding across all digital platforms
- Organizational and communicational skills to work in a fast paced environment where things change quickly and with a large team involved
How To Apply
Apart from your CV, please include a link to your portfolio in your application!
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: Mid August
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.
Available Jobs i Göteborg