Everyone who visits a website with cookies must, according to the Electronic Communications Act, receive information about them and consciously approve that they are used. A cookie is a small text file stored on your device (eg computer, mobile phone or tablet) which allows us to recognize your browser. Cookies do not contain any directly identifiable information about you (such as name, address, telephone number, etc.) but only information about your browser and the activity that has taken place through the browser.
What types of cookies are there?
There are two types of cookies, persistent cookies and session cookies. The persistent cookie saves a file for a long time on the visitor's device, the cookie then has an expiration date. When the date has passed, the cookie is automatically deleted the next time you return to the site that created it.
The second type of cookies has no expiry date and is called session cookies. They are used only during your (session) visit to the site, the cookie is temporarily stored in your device's memory and automatically disappears when you shut down your browser.
We use both types of cookies.
Cookies on this site
- In order for our users to have the opportunity to log in to our services.
- To get reliable visitor statistics.
- To reduce advertising that is irrelevant to certain target groups.
- In order for the advertising system to recognize repeat users and thereby customize the ads.
- To give you as a visitor a better user experience.
- Third-party cookies:
- Cookies that are used, for example, to gather information for tailor-made content and for web statistics may be so-called. third-party cookies. These cookies come from someone other than the person responsible for the site. Third-party cookies also appear on our website.
Consent to cookies
This is how to decline cookies
You can delete cookies from your browser at any time
If you do not want to accept cookies, your browser can also normally set so that it automatically refuses to store some or all of the cookies or that you are informed every time a website requests to store a cookie. Browser settings can also delete previously stored cookies. You can also delete cookies from your device at any time. Please note, if you choose not to allow cookies, this will mean that the site cannot be used properly or that it is not working properly.